* Definitely.... We guarantee that you'll face to your expectations,
if you really want to observe another culture that you would
like to live with.
- Now, another question might be asked; "How can l observe
* When you land to Istanbul, you 'll be met by us (Billur
& her husband). And we'll head to our typical Turkish
house. Whatever we'll do will be all together. We'll do shopping
in market. We'll go to public market, grocer, butcher, greengrocer
We'll have breakfast, lunch & dinner together. Maybe,
we'll read, we'll watch TV, listen CDs, go to movie...
Consequently, whatever Billur & her husband do in their
daily life will be the same with you.
- You asked about your benefit !
* Except staying & feeling a real Turkish life, you'll
have the chance to visit the archeological & old sites
of the city, such as Blue Mosque, St.Sophia, Topkapi Palace............
Your expenses will be just the entrance fees to the museums.
Whenever you need a guide, he'll be with you; free!
You'll have a private car & driver anytime you need; free!